How to Get Rid of Upper Abdominal Pain | HomeRemedies10. How to Get Rid of Upper Abdominal Pain | HomeRemedies10
1. Water Intake
2. Hot Compress
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
4. Castor Oil
8. Baking Soda
Eat probiotic foods like yogurt to help promote growth of good bacteria in your colon and normalize digestion.
When suffering from any kind of stomach problem, eat bland foods like rice, potatoes and toast until you feel better.
Avoid constipation by practicing healthy bowel habits and drinking adequate amount of water daily.
Do not drink carbonated drinks.
Avoid potentially irritating foods that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.
Do not drink alcohol, as it can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach.
Adopt healthy eating habits by eating slowly and not overeating.
Eat smaller meals more often to help ease the effects of stomach acid.
Video my channel
- 10 Signs of Skin Aging and How to Fix Them : https://goo.gl/L9ttsR
- 15 Good Calories to Eat and Still Lose Weight : https://goo.gl/a9KjBC
- 7 Health Benefits of Eating Good Calories :https://goo.gl/R2ccHw
- 20 Foods That Will Clean Your Arteries Naturally : https://goo.gl/Z7s8RP
● Subscribe to Home channel remedies on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Homeremediestop10
- G+ : http://www.amthucchayusa.com
Subscribe & More Videos: https://goo.gl/k3HQQQ
Thank for watching, Please Like Share And SUBSCRIBE!!!
Tags: How to Get Rid of Upper Abdominal Pain | HomeRemedies10, HomeRemedies10, Howto, healthy, health tips, health news health magazine, natural, How to Get Rid of Upper Abdominal Pain